As new developments surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to unfold, we want to share the steps we have taken to ensure you do not experience any disruptions to your business system services during this time of uncertainty.
First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe work environment and encourage and/or adopt practices protecting the health of our employees, while we continue with our business operations. As a software company, we are fortunate that our business allows us the flexibility to transition to a fully remote workforce, and we’re confident in our ability to continue to serve you and conduct our business as normal.
We want to assure you that we are focused on:
- Continuing to provide exceptional service to our customers
- Supporting local efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19
- Continuing to evolve our business and find new ways to keep connected to you, our partners, and our employees
As a reminder, if you or your staff need Procede Software assistance, we are here to help:
- Your Customer & Resources Portal will be accessible to you and your employees as usual
- Additional or temporary support users can be requested, here
- We’re happy to provide an introduction to our support tools for any new users (or a refresher for existing users)
- We remain available for phone calls, emails, and support requests from 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time, M-F
- After-hours emergency support will continue to operate as usual
We intend to remain fully operational, with the safety and well-being of our employees and customers as our top priorities. We will continue to post updates here, should there be any material changes to our business operations. You can count on our continued commitment, responsiveness, and engagement as we navigate these uncharted times together.