You can’t run your business if you don’t know how your business is running. Sounds obvious, right? But, even the most efficiently run businesses can be caught off guard if they don’t have real-time business intelligence to help them stay on top of changing operational conditions.
In our continued effort to streamline the way in which dealerships view and share information, Procede Software is proud to announce the general release of Data Insight v2.0, an advanced business intelligence tool that converts raw data into actionable, visually rich reports and dashboards. Integrated seamlessly with our industry-leading Excede DMS, the 2.0 experience provides customers with vastly enhanced reporting capabilities within an even easier-to-use interface. Data Insight v2.0 allows users of all technical levels to customize, visualize and analyze data in a variety of formats.
Key new upgrades include:
New Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- New dashboard view and functionality
- Enhanced search capabilities
- Access to all administrative functions is built into the GUI, with icons replacing legacy context menus, making it easier to access files and features
New Report List
- Home page for accessing reports and dashboards
- Quickly find reports and dashboards with powerful new Search feature
Flexible and Customizable Report Viewing
- Toolbar buttons are clearly displayed below the menu bar
- Filters, Fields and Pivots tabs are displayed clearly for adding and changing filters and manipulating the data
Simple “Rapid Report” Design and Visualization
- Allows for even faster report creation
- Makes creating reports easier than ever before
Data Source Department Categorization
- New Views and Stored Procedure data source categories
- From a single convenient page, Report Writers can quickly select data sources and fields and customize how the data should be manipulated to generate the desired output
User-friendly Administrative Tool Menu and Pages
- Updated Scheduler, allowing for the automated delivery of report or alert data
- New Settings menu provides access to administration features
- Easier to manage workspace permissions for access to specific data sources
For a complete list of the changes made in v2.0, please review the Release Notes on the Customer & Resources Portal under:
Procede User Forum » Resources » Tools, Resources and Downloads » Resources: Data Insight
For customers running the earlier version of Data Insight, we are committed to streamlining the transition process, so you can take full advantage of the significant functionality enhancements in v2.0 as soon as possible. Support representatives will be reaching out directly to coordinate your update.
If your dealership is not a current user and you would like to purchase Data Insight, please contact Support Services (Login required).