At Procede Software, we constantly evaluate our product suite to determine the feasibility and relevance of our current and future product portfolio. By going through this evaluation process, we can optimize our product portfolio based on customer usage and improve system performance, ultimately creating the best possible experience for our customers. As a result, we will occasionally identify some products that are no longer relevant, used by a declining base of customers (or not used at all), or that are transitioning to some of our newer, updated solutions.
With that background, we have identified Service Board as a legacy product that will be phased out.
With the release of Excede v10.4:
- Service Board will continue to be supported for existing contracted users.
- Procede will cease new sales, new implementations, and further development of Service Board.
With the next major Excede release:
- Ongoing support for Service Board will be terminated.
If you are using Service Board, please review the key information below:
- The upcoming v10.4 release will offer an abundance of Service-focused enhancements that will provide an improved customer experience and help our customers reduce shop downtime and increase their shop profitability.
- Most of the features and functionality found in Service Board will be replaced by (and enhanced with) the release of Excede v10.4. Users will enjoy greater, more powerful functionality, including but not limited to:
- A new shop scheduling feature.
- A new shop loading/dispatching feature.
- Numerous dynamic data fields, statuses, and icons throughout the Repair Order module.
We are communicating this product change well in advance, so that our customers can prepare for this phasing out and get their questions answered should they have them. We firmly believe that this change will improve our customers’ experiences while keeping the Procede development teams focused on building great solutions.
If you are currently using Service Board, please contact our Support team via our Customer & Resources Portal (login required) and they will help you navigate through the upcoming migration process.