Did you know that Procede Software offers remote training on Excede and our other add-on products?
Our Education & Training team uses a hosted virtual training lab to provide your dealership personnel with a hands-on, interactive experience during their training session. Your staff can get trained on our software products using a standard training environment, or even a copy of your own database, giving them an opportunity to gain tangible, real-world experience that is relevant to their role.
Remote training has various benefits, including:
- Engaging — Utilizing remote tools such as quizzes, friendly competitions and other team bonding activities, your staff can learn about our dealer management solutions in a fun and engaging manner.
- Convenience — Your staff can train anywhere they have an internet connection, whether it’s in the comfort of their own home or in a company conference room.
- On-Demand Help — Trainers are able to remotely view learners’ screens, so they can jump in if help is needed.
- Flexibility — Remote training is also an ideal option for dealerships with multiple branch locations across different time zones, allowing each branch to train when it’s most convenient for them.
- Optional Small Class Size — Small class sizes allow our trainers to devote their undivided attention to providing your personnel with individual feedback and creating a personalized experience.
- Cost Savings — Dealerships can save on travel costs associated with hiring an in-person trainer.
As a result of the coronavirus pandemic, many dealers are using this time to invest in their personnel, so that they can continue to drive performance at their dealership. Nick Graves, Corporate Credit & Accounting Manager at RWC Group, a 12-location Navistar dealership across four states, commented:
“While we were reluctant and nervous about training our key users using a virtual environment, we were blown away by how successful the training was. That success is fully attributable to the preparation, content, structure and commitment of the Procede staff. Farrah could not have done a better job at keeping our team fully engaged throughout the whole training process. Our fears of virtual training being less effective than in-person training were completely removed and we are looking forward to many more trainings in this environment.”
Whether you’ve just hired new staff and want them to get comfortable with using Excede, or are looking for ‘refresher’ training for your existing team members, now has never been a better time to be proactive and take advantage of remote learning opportunities.