At Procede Software, there’s no slowing down, even as the year comes to an end. We have several big announcements we will be making in the coming months, including a big reveal of our new eLearning site!
The eLearning site is currently undergoing a revamp, with a fresh look and improved user-functionality headed your way by the end of the year.
Along with a sleek interface, you can also expect the following benefits from our refreshed eLearning site:
- Easier to use—Easy to navigate, search for courses, and view your progress.
- Self & Auto-enrollment—Administrators will no longer be required to enroll their employees in certain courses, with self-enrollment now available. Auto-enrollment can be set up for courses based on dealership role.
- Learner-driven—Customize the learning experience for all employees at the dealership.
- Flexible reporting—Run and deliver detailed reports directly to you based on a custom schedule that you can update at any time.
- Responsive design—A mobile/tablet-friendly design to watch videos and browse from your mobile devices.
- Powerful administrative configurations—Segment administrators by branch, department, and/or direct reports.
- Greater visibility—See learner’s progress and more details on every course than ever before.
*Please note that in the interim, you will still have full access to our current eLearning site and there will be no loss in functionality at any time.
How will this impact my dealership?
Each Procede Software customer will receive an allotted number of licenses to port over current users to the new eLearning website. These licenses can also be used to create new user accounts. If your dealership needs any additional licenses for user accounts beyond the number provided, there will be a one-time fee of $40 per user to have them set up. A license for a user account includes access to all the content currently on our eLearning website, best practice webinars, as well as new educational content we will be adding and updating on a continuous basis.
eLearning administrators will receive even more detailed instructions soon about next steps.
We look forward to you interacting with our new eLearning site soon!