In Q4 2020, we were pleased to announce the general release of Excede v10.1, the latest version of our industry-leading dealer management system. Excede v10.1 offers numerous new features and workflow improvements, helping dealership personnel achieve efficiency gains across all departments of their dealership – from Accounting to Parts, Service, and beyond.
The Procede Software team has already received great feedback from Excede users who are leveraging the new features and functionality available in Excede v10.1 to drive operational excellence at their dealership.
Danielle Hansen, Controller at Affinity Truck Center, a Mack Volvo dealer in central California, was involved in piloting this new version of Excede through the Procede Software Insider program. When asked about how she has benefitted from using this latest version, she commented:
“Excede version 10.1 has helped save valuable time in the Accounting department. The improved search features, updated set references in receipts, bulk updates, and prepaid deposits have made reconciliation processes much easier and allowed us to be more efficient with our time.”
Campbell Supply Co., a Freightliner dealer based in the Mid-Atlantic, was also involved in the Insider Excede v10.1 pilot at their dealership. Matt Silverman, IT/Business Systems Support at Campbell Supply Co. shared:
“Excede v10.1 has helped Campbell Supply increase productivity by utilizing many of the new features such as dynamic search, the formalized deposit workflow, and multiple accounting updates. The new inter-corporation balance feature reduces time and effort for receipting customers who do business with multiple branches of the organization, and the new set references dialog allows multiple tasks to be performed without having to open a new window each time. The improved workflows and updated user experience in Excede v10.1 have also helped us onboard new employees to the product with ease.”
If you are interested in leveraging the new features and enhancements in Excede v10.1, visit the Customer & Resources Portal (see below) to learn how your dealership can get up to speed with this latest release.
Get Started Today
To schedule your upgrade, please submit a work order through our Customer & Resources Portal (login required).
You can also learn more about the latest release by following the links below (login required):
- Visit our eLearning site to find 86 mobile-friendly New Version Features videos dedicated to Excede v10.1. We recommend starting with the Global course to familiarize yourself with enhancements that have been made across Excede.
- Schedule an Excede v10.1 Upgrade Training for a deeper dive into Excede v10.1’s new features. Submit a request via our Customer & Resources Portal to schedule your training and a Procede expert will walk you through the latest version’s new functionality (training fees apply).
- Visit our Customer & Resources Portal for info on Resources, Downloads, Knowledge Base, and more.
- The full Release Notes for Excede v10.1 can be found on the Customer & Resources Portal.
- Read the Excede v10.1 press release and announcement.