With more dealerships than ever making the switch to Excede Hosted Services, we’ve rounded up some of your most frequently asked questions, as well as their answers.
Give them a read—and if you’d like to know more, we’d be happy to chat with you!
1. What are Excede Hosted Services?
Excede Hosted Services is Procede Software’s cloud services solution. With Excede Hosted Services, Procede hosts your Excede web application and data in the cloud. You get all the benefits of Excede’s relational database, unparalleled data access, and real-time reporting capabilities without having to deploy Excede servers on-premise.
2. What are the advantages of Excede Hosted Services?
Excede Hosted Services delivers several key benefits, including:
- More predictable costs and better visibility into the total cost of ownership
- Enterprise-level security supported by regular upgrades and security patches
- Improved business continuity with 99.9% uptime
- Streamlined scalability without having to manually add servers
Additional reading: 4 Ways Excede Hosted Services Can Reduce IT Complexity and Risk for Heavy-Duty Vehicle Dealerships.
3. How do I know if Excede Hosted Services are right for my dealership?
Excede Hosted Services are a good fit for dealerships of all sizes. By outsourcing server management, maintenance, and upgrades, dealerships can free up time for their IT teams to focus on other business-critical work. Plus, they get added advantages like 99.9% uptime and enterprise-level security. If your servers are slow or outdated and you need to invest in new hardware, or if you’re considering migrating to Excede, it’s well worth exploring making the switch to a hosted solution.
Additional reading: Are Excede Hosted Services Right for Your Dealership? Five Questions to Help You Decide
4. What cloud services provider does Procede use for Excede Hosted Services?
Like 95% of Fortune 500 companies, Excede Hosted Services relies on Microsoft Azure’s secure, cloud-based server solution. Microsoft Azure includes advanced compliance features, world-class cybersecurity, and on-demand scalability while minimizing downtime. Plus, there is no on-site hardware required.
5. What does the process of implementing Excede Hosted Services entail?
Every dealership is different, and so is every implementation. That said, Procede Software has a detailed process in place to help customers manage the migration and installation process and ensure that customers know where they can get training and support.
6. Can Procede Software provide references from other Excede Hosted Services customers?
For any dealership considering Excede Hosted Services, learning how others have benefited can be an important part of the decision-making process. After successfully implementing Excede Hosted Services many times over, Procede Software can provide references upon request, giving you greater confidence that this solution is right for you.
To learn more about Excede Hosted Services, download our eBook, Is a Hosted Solution Right for Your Dealership? or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.